Looking for Staffing or Recruiting Solutions?- Contact Us
Multiple industries are approaching RPO to improve their performance graph. As per Statistics, the global recruitment outsourcing industry will reach up to $25 billion in the next five years. But what exactly is RPO, and how does it work? Does your business really need RPO service? Here, we will decipher everything you need to know about this service.
What Is The RPO Model, And How Does It Work?
Recruitment process outsourcing can be considered as a subset of BPO. Through an RPO, an organisation outsources its recruitment process. An RPO service provider acts on behalf of the firm to improve the ROI and productiveness of staffing.
• End-to-end RPO
Everything is covered in the end-to-end RPO service, from calling candidates to candidate screening.
• Project-Based RPO
It is an agile recruitment outsourcing service where the talent hiring is done as per the demand of the projects, and the recruitment is done on a contract basis.
• On-demand RPO
It helps businesses fulfil the temporary needs of candidates as soon as possible.
What Are RPO Services’ Most Outstanding Advantages?
• A company providing recruitment process outsourcing services invests time, effort, and energy in the recruitment process, and thus, you always get quality candidates.
• An RPO service allows you to hire skilled employees that can scale your business growth. You can also hire ‘n’ number of employees with the help of an RPO.
• RPO services help companies in saving money in the long run. If the skill gap is bridged quickly, the loss due to vacant positions in the firm can automatically dissipate.
• RPO firms are well versed with international labor laws and regulations. So, instead of worrying about compliance, you can focus more on your company’s growth.
• Without investing in any type of technological solution, you can get detailed reports and analytics, and it can help you keep tabs on every stage of recruitment.
• An RPO company providing recruitment process outsourcing services knows how to keep the candidates loyal to the venture. This automatically improves employee engagement.
• Talent acquisition costs like advertising are wiped out from the list of expenses. This provides big relief to all the SMEs.
• Since the client can offload the offshore recruitment to the RPO company, they can bring back their focus to other important decisions in the company.
• Building an employer brand is crucial for attracting a quality talent pool, and RPO services know the tips and tricks to build an exceptional employer brand.
What Essential Steps Does RPO Comprise?
• Collection Of Data:
As per a report, the market size of the recruitment process globally is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.5% from 2020 to 2027. This is why most RPO service providers consider collecting important data to provide a better service to their clients. From the current staffing process information to the results of previous staffing projects, every type of data is collected to conduct a stakeholder analysis.
• Strict Process Mapping:
An RPO manager designs a blueprint for all the actions that will be undertaken during the RPO project.
• Focused Change Management:
Change management always needs to be in place as new teams can start expanding, and soon, they will start focusing on the assigned responsibilities.
• Updating and training:
Training is necessary to ensure expected outcomes from the process; therefore, both the RPO team and the company stakeholders go through a detailed training process.
What about High-Volume Hiring?
RPO firms are highly versatile when it comes to staffing services, and therefore, they have the tools, teams, and processes in place to deal with high-volume hiring without compromising the quality of the talent.
Why do you need assistance with RPO services?
If you don’t want to spend money, energy, or time on recruitment in your company and the talent gap persists, you need RPO services. Collar Search can help you. We offer a complete RPO solution, and therefore, you can delegate the money and time spent on staffing and let us take care of the talent pool. Contact us now to learn more about our services.